Legend tells of a guild thats not yet existing
While its hall is enacted, its just an empty listing
Look for the proud flag that is waving blue
Inside this building you will find your second clue
During Friday, September 14th (8pm) - Sunday, September 16th (11am) Caldera will be hosting Treasure Trails! Tomorrow before the event, this post will be edited with the clue to the first location.
Players will race through about 25-30 clues. First person or team to reach the end wins the main prize, however, all participants will get a reward. During this time, Caldera Flight and Elytras will not work in any worlds. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is in the interest of keeping the competition fair to all players.
The prize for our first treasure trails will be about $40,000-$50,000 in value, and will include Caldera Flight Fuel and a voucher for 1 random CalderaCrate! ONLY THE FIRST PERSON/GROUP TO REACH THE TREASURE WILL RECEIVE IT. All others will get a prize of $100,000 split between the amount of people who finished the hunt. Therefore, the more people that you carry to the finish line, the smaller the prize will be.
1) No fly of any kind (elytras or flight fuel) during this event (from Friday night to Sunday morning)
2) PvP during this event is permitted in the Towny World. All other worlds are PvP-free (as always) and attempting to kill a player through illegal means will result in serious consequences.
3) No deliberate interference with others during the event. PvP is fine and permitted in the Towny World, but you may not attempt to cover up a treasure trails area, break clues to prevent others from finding them, or deliberately intervene in a way that prevents other players from reaching the end of the trail.
4) Building on rule 3, some clues are placed near towns or residences and reference the names of these places. You may not rename your town or residence during this weekend as it will count as player intereference.
5) You may work with as many people as you like to reach the treasure, however, choose carefully. Staff will not intervene if any last-minute changes/back-stabbing occurs. Work with others at your own risk.
6) The way that the hunt is set-up requires each individual to visit each individual treasure trail. You may not attempt to skip ahead by joining another group that's ahead of you. Doing so will prevent you from finishing the event.